Tuesday, September 07, 2021

The Calm Before the Storm

 A brief calm; Thursday I watched tOSU game with the boys (remotely); while I am not a huge football fan, part of the group and all that.  Yesterday I had a date of sorts; met a lovely young thing for coffee (she is a recovering alcoholic; I really know how to pick them) but it was nice, at least nice enough.  In the meantime, I have some time to post, so here we go...

https://apnews.com/article/business-health-coronavirus-pandemic-3157002e9d011e5283f55886b1c7078a

This is...good?  I mean, people always complain it's hard to get community involvement in anything, and now they have it, but it's the wrong kind...  funny; one of my coworkers was telling me that a former coworker is running for the school board in her hometown.  Said candidate is a Republican and home schools her kids.  I was like...so?  She and the husband pay taxes, don't they have a right to decide what goes on?  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/in-texas-abortion-law-conservatives-adopted-the-progressive-playbook-%E2%80%94-and-used-it-against-them/ar-AAO3SBI?li=BBnb7Kz

Hahaha; as I said at the office, maybe the GOP has...evolved on this here?  You can't blame us for taking a page from their book and using it, can you? I mean, you can, but then they'd be hypocrites... I mean, it's like the people who gave us "My body, my choice" mandating COVID vaccines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home