Friday, October 01, 2021

Education

 Interesting day today; went on a factory tour in Wadsworth of a plant that makes roofing membranes and related products (yes, it was for work).  I do like to see stuff being made (knowledge is good), and you never know what you'll learn, so off I went.  Haven't been out there in a while -- not since Mom and I went to Belgrade Gardens, if I recall.  It's far but not that far, and it is all highway. Indeed, you pass the famed Akron Fossils and Science Center on the way, and I did get a tinge of excitement and humor, recalling te dino-mite time I had there years ago.  The tour was fine; interesting, lots of worries about supply chain (who isn't) and fun to see how things are put together.

No deal, no infrastructure, no spending bill... vastly amusing, all I can say.

Watching Eli Morgan pitch...well, he is young, and I suspect he -- like so many on the staff -- could use some more minor league seasoning.  And he was facing Texas tonight... on the other hand, does his stuff play in the major leagues, especially in the rotation?  I just don't know; right now I would say no.  But next year he will probably be back in Columbus, developing as he should, and if that did wonders for McKenzie, I assume something similar could happen there.  In other news, how does Austin Hedges hit 10 HRs?  I would think anyone he goes deep off on should be demoted immediately after the game as a matter of principle...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home