Monday, December 20, 2021

Angel Day

 So, I took today off -- I had planned on doing so to burn days, and needed to to have some time to myself -- and it was nice.  I slept in til 8, caught up on crap, then ran some errands, hit the gym, hit the mausoleum, and then home to polish off some leftovers.  Watched the latest offering from Netflix -- "Cat Ballou" -- which was just ok; in addition to starring Hanoi Jane (didn't know!), it was a spoof of Westerns, but it wasn't terribly funny... I also watched "Clash by Night," which is sort of a film noir but not quite; stars Barbara Stanwyck and Marilyn Monroe (in a supporting role).  It was interesting; I mean, the plot was pretty easy to spot, but the character development and acting was quite solid.

https://bam.kalzumeus.com/archive/gift-card-marketplaces/

Interesting!

So, I wrapped all the presents today.  Didn't go poorly, not that it went well; I was able to do some laundry in between, so I think it helped, as I could wrap one present, take a break, and then start fresh.  I had enough tape and didn't snip myself, either.  But let's just say I cannot wait for the return of the professional gift wrappers at the mall, either.

Less satisfactorily, I did NOT take down the Xmas decoration stuff today; I should have but was lazy/doing other things. Tomorrow is an option, I guess, and I do want to put some out, for many reasons...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home