Thursday, June 02, 2022

Progress of a sort

 So, Wednesday I finally finished a project for my last job... I graciously agreed to complete one set of numbers for them for a bunch of reasons, mainly for the money.  As I should have expected, what was supposed to be a quick and easy project quickly turned into the Russian Front; as I have often said, there is a reason why I no longer work at Freedonia anymore...  anyways, the big hunk of the project is done, and while there will be some follow up... well, one monkey off my back.  For a bit.  And there will be no follow up, let me assure you...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ohio-senate-race-in-virtual-deadlock-poll/ar-AAXXP0b?li=BBnb7Kz--

This is not surprising, given the bloodletting in the GOP primary and the fact that Ryan is on the air and Vance is not (though I am getting an impressive number of texts requesting money).  I think Vance is safe, but... funny; I was thinking about volunteering for the campaign, since I don't have enough to do.  But I do like the guy and the message, and these things take a large amount of legwork...

https://www.grid.news/story/economy/2022/05/28/the-real-reason-gas-is-so-damn-expensive-dont-just-blame-oil-prices-blame-refineries-too/

This is me, but...why not build more refineries?  I don't know, Ohio would be an ideal place, given we are sitting on natural gas formations, and have plenty of pipelines running through the state.  I realize with Gropey Joe in charge it would be difficult, but it wouldn't be impossible, and the optics are...favorable.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/jeff-reynolds/2022/06/02/exclusive-the-governing-style-of-ron-desantis-create-the-public-polling-results-dont-follow-them-n1602670

Interesting.  But it makes a lot of sense, and yet another reason why I like the guy so much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home