Tuesday, September 06, 2022

Sleepy

 Interesting day today... let me start off by saying yesterday I didn't do all that much -- just felt tired.  To be sure, I did some cleaning and ALL of the laundry, caught up on some emails, and even read a book -- it was about the racial atrocities committed by (mainly) the Confederates and the Union during the Civil War.  Quite interesting.  I wonder why the North didn't make more of these crimes -- you know, killing rebels after the war for this sort of thing.  OK, yes, there was the racism, but -- and many people wanted some retribution after the War -- the US easily could have hung people if they wanted.  Odd.  Anyways, that was book 30, and as today is National Read a Book day, I put about 100 pages into the next one.

Last night I crashed hard, but then today I woke up at 4 AM, and could not fall asleep; just laid there.  I finally decided to just get up at 5:15 -- did some paperwork, read some articles, and then off to the gym to start the day.  Can't recall the last time that happened, honestly.  Odd feeling.  I felt it most of the day -- had a couple of extra cups of caffeine -- and now, of course, I am somewhat overtired.

I have to admit:  all of my Internet surfing -- save for a brief period on day one -- after the arrival of WiFi has been done at my computer desk.  To be sure, I have the option to go elsewhere, but old habits die hard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home