Friday, October 28, 2022

Settlinh

 Here I am, another nice big Friday night home...to be sure, this is not a bad thing.  I had planned to hit the gym this morning, but slept in; I guess I needed the rest.  Then, of course, a busy day -- work and the insurance on this new van -- and to top it off, my blood sugar was low all day.  Oi.  I did meet a friend for coffee (instead of dinner), which was nice, and then home... so this is not too bad.  I suspect I will crash slightly early, and enjoy two nights of seven hours of rest.

One thing I have not done is read; I have a pile of books, but have not started them, as I have been instead concentrating on the pile of Games magazines...trying to finish one and then another arrived.  Not that this is not an equally good form of mental stimulation, but the book list continues to expand exponentially, and the pace of reading is at best geometric.  Alas.  Odd; sometimes my mind works quickly and I get through someone at a rapid pace, others... I tend to jump around, which may not help, despite my general interest in going front to back.  To be sure, one never knows which muse will be on my shoulder on any given day...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home