Tuesday, March 07, 2023

Walking Down Memory Lane

 Well, it was a noble effort, but one of the CSU teams did not make the NCAA Tournament, as the men fell in the nightcap.  It was an entertaining game -- CSU worked to dominate inside, and often did so, but too many turnovers (especially dumb ones) were the cause of the defeat.  Can they get a CBI bid?  Will the Wolsteins chip in with the money?  :)  In the meantimes, the Lady Vikings are going to the Tournament, so kudos to them... I tried to follow the game on the phone, but with all the other stuff going on... alas.

One thing I decided to do while watching tonight's action -- Oral Roberts certainly put the wood to ND State to win the Summit -- was to go through the pile of photos I had lying around.  They are in a couple of places (the closet, the box from Mom) and it was high time to organize them.  I also decided to look through all of the old photo albums -- a lovely trip down memory lane, actually.  Most of them were roughly organized, but a couple were jumbled -- stuff from generations.  My Mom labeled some of the older ones, but in most cases I was able to figure out the older ones (such as the ones before my time).  Anyways, I bought an album today and was able to organize the family photos.  But.... my parents took plenty of photos of me and the stuff I did.  Good Lord, they could have paid off their house with what was spent on film!  That and I actually forgot about some of the stuff we did as a family (trips) and shit I did... Even worse, I need another album, and maybe another couple of plastic bins to store them -- I have decided that I like these sorts of things for storing stuff (safely, more or less).  Oh well.  There are plenty more games to watch, so I can theoretically put everything in an album.

I have a plan to organize my closets, and while this is part of it, I get the feeling that I should be doing something more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home