Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Rank

 I wouldn't say I felt great today, but I do feel better.  I slept in a bit. drank a bit more water, ate some more fruits and veggies... that sort of thing.  I am trying to get to bed early, or at least earlier than usual tonight, to see if that will help.  It really felt like summer today in that it was warm; certainly one could get a little sweaty if you were out or in the sun.  Summer goes by so quickly as it is, I should get out and enjoy it, or at least try to.

Funny; I have been telling people that my schedule is going to be less full now, but... it doesn't seem it so far.  I have a bunch of little things to do -- all of which require a spot of time -- and in the meantime I noticed that I have yet to return to the games closet in the spare room, and that the bathroom needs to be cleaned, as do the carpet, downstairs shower, and kitchen floor.  Mind you, I could do any of these things any time, but because I am lazy and undisciplined and have many other things to do (always true), I let it slide.  I was planning all of the errands today at the gym, but I should really do some of the same for the other stuff.  Hell, even just cutting the grass would be an improvement, damn the carbon emissions!

Is it me, or is the Hunter Biden deal probably what he would have gotten on the outside, if he were not a Biden?  I mean, maybe not; gun crimes are serious, as are the tax stuff, but no one seems to get nailed for lying on a government form.  Mind you, being the President's son -- and the general level of fucktardism that has ruled his life -- should merit some greater form of punishment.  I think it helps the GOP, as the whole things reeks of seedy behavior, and it would behoove the GOP to mention this at every opportunity; I think they will, but this is hunting dairy cattle in terms of simplicity, and we do muck up everything.

J.D. Vance, the Senate’s MAGA dealmaker | Semafor

Interesting read.   Certainly one would not get such an opinion from the Cleveland.com people, who seek to paint him as a MAGA enthusiast at every level, which, to be sure, is more true but not entirely so.  Quite frankly, I would think it is good for Senators on both sides to collaborate and get things done, even if they are just the basics.  Considering the hemhawing that goes into complaining about the lack of bipartisanship, it is good to see someone getting congratulated for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home