Tuesday, October 01, 2024

Debate

Is it me, or was that an awesome debate?  Maybe the best I have ever watched?  Reasoned, no yelling, not much rancor, just two politicians making points (or trying to).  We rarely see this often -- for reasons -- but it was a change and a joy to behold.  Dare I say I think the pundits were right?  Vance won the first half -- stressing the economy, hitting Harris -- but Walz (aided by more favorable questions) won the second.  He didn't look as crisp or as focused as JD, so a narrow win for Vance?  I would think the GOP would be more pleased -- stopping the bleeding, if you will -- and it certainly showed why Trump picked him.  But I also do not think it moved that many voters at the end of the day.

What Democrats Don’t Understand About J. D. Vance (msn.com)
Dare I say this is also largely correct?  

Got my haircut today -- not quire ready for it but I do wanted a clean look for the upcoming fests.  My stylist not only swept up the hairs, but blew them off with a hair dryer.  I don't recall her doing that before, but as I was wearing sandals, I could not help but think this was probably a wise idea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home