Monday, August 04, 2014

Mayday Parade

Something about Democrats, women, and cars lately....like they are warring on them, or something.  I am, of course, shocked, shocked, by this sort of thing.  I can only hope someone is making some "War on Women" commercial about this.  It would be perfect, as what can the Dems say?  "Gee, we're bad, but they are worse?"  Not quite...

In the meantime, the Tribe is beating up poor teams, keeping them on the periphery of the wild card chase.  I would also note that this has occurred while Masterson and Asdrubal are gone...not that I sense any correlation or anything of that sort.  :)  Murphy has been hot, and Chisenhall has also been hitting well; I've noticed his ABs, and they've been quality at bats, too; let's face it, you're not hitting .500, but you can see him doing the stuff like not chasing crap, not trying to jerk every ball over the wall...stuff that gets you hits in the end.

In other news, it seems like I have the entire discography of Mayday Parade in my head.  This is not exactly a bad thing, as they are a good band with an awesome sound, but I do find it amusing.  Course, as is often the case, you'll be listening to a song and you'll be like "That was good" or "Gee, I didn't quite get that meaning from it."  With Mayday Parade, you can easily do that to most of the album, which is pretty awesome, if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home