Thursday, August 14, 2014

return

As you may have noted...I went on vacation, which I will discuss soon, and had to retire the old laptop...while the new one is nice, I am not used to the keyboard, and I need to find all of the old settings and whatnot.  But that is why I have not written for a while...

I find it hard to believe the Tribe could not have gotten rid of Axford for nothing more than sunk costs, but I am glad to be rid of him...not that the replacements are better, but that they could be better.  I see the PD is trumpeting the injury factor for the Tribe's year, and while that is true...most of the people expected by the front office simply grossly underperformed, and this is NOT the first time that this has happened, which leads me to believe that we are not dealing with the most intelligent of bunches...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home