Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Runs

First....the July OC stats:
412 households, encompassing 161 seniors, 567 adults, and 440 children.   Not a busy month,  but it will be picking up soon...and school supplies are available, so...people are coming in, and you would be surprised how often children magically appear, if you get my drift.

Francona and his sacrifices...I mean, really...putting one on in the 5th, no one out, down by two?  To score one run....that would NOT have scored had not there been a wild pitch?  I mean, after a while, the strategy is counter-productive, and given that the offense has not exactly been staggering lately...well, I think it is a bit ridiculous.  I realize we are trying to win games and maybe make the playoffs, but this hardly seems the way to do it.

Rough nite last nite, just could not fall asleep...and felt it today.  I am going to give the Tribe a bit more time, and then it is off to never-never land for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home