Thursday, April 07, 2016

Caught Up

Remember how I was supposed to blog every night?  Whoops.  Last nite was Pub Quiz (second, oi) and the days before...I went to Opening Day.  Twice!  A bunch of my coworkers got bleacher seats and were kind enough to invite me along (four rows from the top, but, who cares). So...we cut work early, met a downtown apartment for snacks...and discovered they called the game.  Much sadness and wrath, but I was like...screw it!  Opening Day!  That, and, well, our bosses are...tolerant of that sort of thing.  Anyways, we went again, and they were right to call the game; it was warmer and less windy; I even took off my jacket for most of it.  The game itself..well, they lost...we did amuse ourselves by discussing how Bauer was sent to the pen as a reward for cutting down on walks and homers...  At least they won once before weather took its hold.

Was supposed to meet some friends tonight, fell through, put me in a downer...not sure why.  I did catch up on some emails and the pile of paperwork that accumulated; I should have watched the latest Netflix offering, but...another evening, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home