Tuesday, April 12, 2016

rolling

Been busy lately...work, family things, other stuff...for instance, today, I made a "freedom breakfast pie" for the first time, and to top it off...the crust is made from bacon.  I think it turned out ok, but we will know tomorrow (company potluck).

I've also been a little down...I had a date, thought it went well, but, considering the radio silence...well, roll up the map of Europe.  I don't know; I guess I should just accept the fact that, for better or worse, this is how it is going to be...

One thing that has amused me is the world of women's college hoops.  First there were the rumors that Geno is leaving for the NBA...yeah, right.  Highest paid coach, wins all the time...he is going to give that up for the NBA?  Puh-leese.  Second, of course, is the fascinating tale that Pat Summit's son had to resign from his gig due to...improprieties.  Jokes about his mom forgetting things aside, I find this funny as hell because 1) Players are now posting shots to show they aren't pregnant; 2) This puts aside the notion that ALL college hoopsters are lesbians, and 3) I just wonder how often this happens elsewhere and no one realizes it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home