Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Lazarus

Mr. Blog everyday was on vacation...sort of.  Work has been (and will be busy).  Second-place PQ finish on Wednesday.  TV...and I watched "Dodsworth" yesterday (it was better than the Kluber start, sad to say).  It was...amazingly good; excellent script, and the acting...I don't know, one of the best films I've seen where the faces and the gestures said MORE than the words.  I mean, for all the clunkers I have seen, it is good to see a film...that I might not have known about otherwise.

The April OC report:
403 client visits totaling 186 seniors, 316 kids, 565 adults...rah.  I suspect the weather had something to do with it -- cold and rainy the ONE weekend I was there.  We did clean the freezers out, though...always nice.

I have to admit, the idea of voting for President Trump makes liberals pretty...unhinged (moreso than usual), and that makes me...feel a hell of a lot better about supporting the guy.  I told one coworker I was going to rename the Cruzmobile the Trump Truck and paint it orange...that went well.  :)

Good to see Bauer do well tonight, especially given the Houston offense; I don't think we can expect this ALL the time, but if it happens half of the time or so...well, Anderson might get to really like Columbus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home