Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Catching Up

Jesus.  A week between posts.  I will have to do better...

Watched a short today -- "Fake Fruit Factory."  Ugh.  Very boring.  Alas.

As for myself, it has been a mix of busyness, baseball, and trying to sleep.  Trump is going to do fabulously well in New York (the idea that one of the more progressive states will decide the GOP nominee amuses me) which hurts my desire for a brokered convention.  I will admit, I am leaning more to the Trump will get slaughtered school, so I have some selfish reasons...on the other hand, seeing a bunch of lefty journalists getting beaten by Trumpistas is the type of change I can get behind.

Rajai Davis has certainly had an interesting year...I know the Tribe has seen its share of lefties, but really, there is NO reason why Naquin shouldn't be seeing more time.  I know he has to hit to retain confidence, but if he is to be a productive major leaguer, he will at least have to hold his own against the portsiders, and now is as good a time as any to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home