Sunday, April 24, 2016

Well...

Well, that was unpleasant, watching Carlos Carrasco get carried off the field with a knee injury...I realize this is why they kept six starters on the roster, so if something like this happens, but...you really didn't want to lose Carrasco, did you?  Lost in this is the fact that the Tribe has taken two of three in Detroit, the place where we've had sooo much trouble.  Kluber's start yesterday was quite good; I know he is rough early, but this was a warm sign.

Yesterday was Senior Day for Favorite Niece...she has had a good career, and hard to believe it will soon be over...it also means that I am old, which is not exactly pleasing to go over as well.

I was thinking today, looking at the weather, that maybe, just maybe, winter is over for three months or so.  I went for a stroll after brunch with Mom today, and not only was it good to get the steps in, but it felt...well, like the way spring is supposed to feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home