Thursday, October 20, 2016

Schnozz

I feel like I have a broken nose, and I haven't the foggiest idea how...unless I turned into the table while sleeping...oi.  Not fun.

In the meantime, the Tribe is going to the World Series...didn't really expect that; I mean, Merritt, pitching 4.1 nearly flawless innings?  Most impressive.  I felt Francona grievously erred by bringing in Shaw, not just for that, but in turn, allowing red-hot Michael Saunders to PH for Upton (0-4, 4K)...Shaw had a brutal ALCS, which has been lost in the glow of victory...

You know, I don't think anyone expects Trump to win a debate, as he simply doesn't have the polish. But he could not lose one, which, well, for anyone but him, is fairly simple...I mean, he held his own, sort of, until the end, and then...oi.  I mean, they're not only unforced errors, but colossal errors, and the fact that anyone else could have beaten Hillary...dark days for the GOP.  Not sure I see a way out of them, at least until 2018....

Also, I've stopped watching NFR flms -- not sure why, aside from the fact that I've been watching baseball.  I need to start again...added some more recent stuff to the Netflix queue, but there are always shorts to find, so...that will be yet another weekend project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home