Monday, November 07, 2016

Deplorably

Back in the blogging saddle again...work and the Tribe run meant that I spent many a nite in front of the TV and seldom checking the net...for better or worse.  Honestly, I figured they'd lose in 5, so losing in seven, while tough, was not unexpected, especially since the Cubs were a better team and all, to say nothing of the crappy back end of the rotation.  I will discuss the Tribe moves more, but...most people I know of suggest (and I agree) that NOT signing Napoli is the smart move, and that someone like Edwin Encarnation would be an ideal addition to the club.

As for the election, much as I would love a Trump win, I don't see the pathway...even with Ohio.  Part of me wants the win so all of the establishment types would have to suck one, part of me because...well, Hillary is slimy, or, as I described to my coworkers, the type of chick every guy dates at least once...standards for her, standards for you, and God help you if you ever call her on them.  Or, more appropriately in this case, God help us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home