Sunday, November 19, 2017

Two in a row

Snow!  I have to admit, I was surprised to see it, even if wasn't that much...the principle, I guess.  Let us hope it stays away the rest of the week. 

Performed some minor home repair...the toilet was hissing, and after a quick google search, I discovered I needed a new fill valve and that I could do it myself.  So, today, after Mom duty, off I went to the hardware store, bought the fill valve, and put it in...for now, it works.  I think I need a new toilet (mine is 25 years old, at least) and I prolly could use a snaking, but... so far, I feel...special.

Up to 586 on the film list.  Watched "The Thin Blue Line" a few days ago (didn't shake my faith in capital punishment, I can assure you) and today I watched "Woman Under the Influence," which was... well, a long slog.  I can see how it was interesting, but...well, enough said.  I still intend to hit 600 by the end of the year...though I also think I need to maybe recount.  Anyways, I have a bunch coming in to the library, and thanx to the wonders of Netflix...methinks we will make it.

I am very tired today; maybe all the work, or maybe all the lack of sleep, but I was dead most of the afternoon and today... I will of course soon be going to bed, where I can then lie awake for a couple of hours or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home