Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Hmmm

The footage from the Cavs game...I mean, you could see it from the distant shot, and then they went in for the closeup....oi.  I mean, really?  The announcers wanted no part of it, and neither did anyone else...

So, in the department of my insurance...for the fourth time this year, I am fighting with them as to what is covered, as they have changed the formulary yet again...mind you, if you like your health care you can keep it and save $2,500 a year...well, I wish I could apply a baseball bat to an Obamacare supporter every time I spend over that, or, better yet, for every minute I spend untangling this knot of someone else's making...  Ok, I'd rather have the dough, but the batting would be therapeutic, and good exercise, besides.

https://www.vox.com/2017/10/14/16468878/milo-yiannopoulos-trash-talks-pope-in-catholic-magazine-interview

I love this..I mean, again, I realize the average vox reader/writer has no, or at least few and feebly held views, but... I think this is the appeal of Catholicism to many people (such as this blogger); the sense that, yes, we are sinful, but there is something higher and deeper that we all can appeal to, and if we tried -- by renouncing sin -- we can make it.  I did like the listing of Catholics who couldn't keep it in their pants, which the author seems to have missed in part the reference to...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2017/10/14/sorry-everbody-but-trump-hasnt-instigated-the-obamacare-apocalypse/#392ab8a27099

I do believe some President said something have a pen and using it, and it was perfectly ok, so when the next guy does the exact same shit, except that it is actually constitutional...

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/16/16357790/health-care-prices-problem

I think this is largely correct...so shouldn't Obamacare have done something to address this?  It's like they cooked up this system to hand money from one group of people to another without actually fixing any of its problems...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home