Monday, May 28, 2018

Rumbles

Things of note:

1)  Staying out til last call last night was probably unwise.
2)  Hitting -- and hard -- the Memorial Day Fun Run bright and early was equally unwise.
3)  The double event of cookouts and feasting has not been kind to the digestive system, if you get my drift...

In other words, I am a sleepy boy and feel like I took the entire box of "Colon Blow" in one sitting.  But, here we are...I was able to finish another book -- The Grind -- a not uninteresting look at the behind-the-scenes stuff of a baseball team in any one season and start another.  I wrapped up "Woodstock," bringing me to 659...rah.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/27/us/politics/franklin-graham-evangelicals-california.html?emc=edit_th_180528&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=310602670528

I actually like this idea; I mean, if all of the other things have been tried, why not this?  Even better, it forces those opposed to his efforts to go on record that they are against people of faith, etc., which, even in California, might work a little...  to say nothing of the possibility for future litigation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home