Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Steve's Diner

 Having a cold is no fun...I got a full seven hours of sleep last night (not great not bad), which is good; drank some tea and made sure I had plenty of Vitamin C.  But I am still coughing, feeling slightly cold (it's 70 degrees outside), got a runny nose, and still feeling a bit...tired and sluggish?  I mean, I don't get colds but every couple of years, and I know this too will pass, but it is annoying...

I was looking at the restaurant list yesterday and I was like "Gee, there are a lot of places that are actually close by;" I mean, there are a bunch that are 40 miles away (not going there at $5 a gallon), but I can easily go and hit those nearby.  So tonight I worked late and then had dinner at Steve's Hot Dog Diner.  It's in the Biddulph plaza, where Giant Eagle is and where my favorite bar -- Werk, what a great name! (since changed, sad) was located.  It's next to another bar, so walking through the crowd of smokers reminded me of middle school.  The place itself has a diner look, and the food is... good?  The onion rings were literally gnarled together (not cool) but the hot dogs -- they have a full and interesting menu, but I was there for the weiners -- were pretty good; I had the chili dog and slaw dog.  Not that expensive, good size, and decent taste.  The slaw and the chili were fine as well; nothing special, but good.  I would go back -- the breakfast menu looked very interesting, even if I suspect I will have to race home after, if you get my drift.

https://jewishworldreview.com/michael/barone060322.php3

Interesting....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home