Thursday, December 01, 2022

Dinner

 Not sure if I am feeling better...  My sister and I had our monthly dinner for November (I know) and she noted that I sound horrible and while I don't exactly look like death warmed over... she was surprised I was still feeling it.  Alas.  Anyways, it was her turn to pick, and she selected the newly open (for indoor dining) Hot Dog Diner in Parma.  Both of us had been there -- at the drive through -- with Mom, but that was a while ago.  It was...good, not great.  She had a hot dog and fries (I had some; good, the hand-cut variety), and I went with the cranberry pecan chicken salad sandwich, which came with pickle, cookie, and grape salad.  It was good -- good-size portion, would have liked a little more cranberry, and maybe some wetter chicken salad (a Matt thing).  In my haste to catch up on family stuff, I forgot to take the food photos, but at least the tradition is alive... and much gossip was exchanged.

The more I read about SBF, the more I am convinced that this was not benign, but actual criminal activity... and given that most of his work was done to benefit Democrats, I will be very surprised if anything is actually done to him.  Now, if GOPers had any brains, they would be all over this -- people lost money, where did it go, and gee, look who benefitted -- but, you know what I say.  Alas.

Not sure what I am doing this weekend, which annoys me; some stuff is in the air, and I cannot plan ahead (and we all know how I love that) until that gets settled.  Oi.  To be sure, a weekend of rest and sleep might be ideal, but there are plenty of things I would like to do, and other stuff that needs to be handled, and depending on how things fall, the concept of clearing a bunch off the plate is just too good to be true...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home