Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Diminution

 My plan to sleep in, of course, was ruined by the fact that I woke up at 7 AM.  This was fine, as my blood sugar was a little high so I decided to hit the gym to lift.  And it was good!  It felt good to lift, got a full range of chest exercises in, and even did some cardio, so my blood sugar was completely normal when I finished.  Then I came home and cut the grass; should have weedwhacked, but I had a couple of interviews, so I had to prepare for them.  Both went well, but I am not sure I have all the skills required for the one job.  The other, though, I think it would be a good fit.  Now it is in the hands of the recruiter.  And the Lord.  I am not quite a patient person, so this is the worst part.

Funny; I have made a to-do list, and while I am completing things on it, new things keep popping up, so the end result is that I am about at the same spot I was last week.  Oi.  I wonder how on earth I achieved anything while working full time!  Anyways, I think I need to buckle down and get more of that stuff done.  At least the email account is slowly being purged, which is also good -- though again more things are coming in.  

I weighed myself today, and I was... 187 pounds.  Haven't been that low in a while.  I am eating less (gotta economize), have not really had snacks in the house, and I have been trying to be more active, even if it is just meandering around the house while reading or doing something.  On the other hand... I really like being thinner, and while I do not think I will see 180 again, it IS worth trying to achieve.

Joe Biden Is an Asshole | National Review
This is good that it is coming out, but until figures on the right call out the press on this -- each and every time -- the point is sort of moot.  If the GOP had any brains -- and we all know what I say about that -- they would have each and every person on every TV spot questioning anyone -- from KJP to the usual CNN and MSNBC types -- about this behavior, the lies, and everything else.  They will of course obfuscate and evade, but that's where the real fun lies...right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home