Friday, October 13, 2023

Friday Night Likes

Last night, of course, I went to bed early-ish, and of course it was all for naught...so tonight I am closely monitoring my blood sugar and once it is what I hope is the ideal level, I will hit the hay.  Tomorrow being Saturday, and my schedule being completely empty for the weekend -- save for the trips to gym and church, cleaning the bathroom, and catching up on stuff -- I can simply sleep in (hopefully) as much as I want.  It would be ideal if I could get through a library book or clear off some bookmarks, but I will try to watch some things I saved, like movies and documentaries.

Biden Won’t Directly Address the 2024 Age Issue - POLITICO

I don't know; I don't think that it benefits the Dems to highlight this, actually, but I can see how it doesn't help them, either.  The man has always been not-so-bright and every time he stumbles and falls... well, they should have thought of that before they nominated him?  Were it not for the idiocy of the GOP the polling would be far worse.  Hell, as it is, the Donald is competitive in the polls for a reason!

It was payday for my new job today, so I guess I am officially part of the team.  This is good, as I am now on payroll -- no more unemployment -- and the usual schedule of bill paying and such can now resume. With interest rates still high I may delay the new bathroom, but not for too long, as I really want a new one.  Ditto for carpet.  I just might have to bite the bullet as the Fed does not seem to be in a hurry to lower the rates, sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home