Saturday, December 16, 2023

Troubles

 So, last night I just crashed about 10ish, and then today -- after food pantry duty -- I laid down after lunch and ended up sleeping for three hours, and honestly, I have been tired all damn day, which is why the sum total of my achievements seem to be baking four potatoes, evening prayer, and watching the CSU/Iowa women's basketball game and "The Great Train Robbery" (I love that film!).  To be sure, I need the rest, and a chill day is probably ok, but.. not really.  Much to do!  Or, at least, even the little stuff could be accomplished.  Tomorrow is another day, but... Course, I should really just crash now, but I am not that tired.  Oi.  Most depressing.

The Daily Caller story about the Ben Cardin aide having sex in the Senate... I am vastly amused by it, of course.  A bunch of my friends and I were group texting about this, and... well, of course we divined he was a Democrat.  I mean, how could anyone be that stupid to think that this wouldn't get out?  Even for a Democrat, this is pretty stupid (which seemed to be the group consensus). I am not exactly sure how we can capitalize on this (aside from the morality and stupidity part) but... we should.

This could be me, but...our reluctance to enter into Gaza and free hostages is...troubling.  If this were Sasha or Malia Obama, or Bronny, we'd have half the armed forces in there.  But just ordinary Americans?  And we are worried about what?  Pissing off the Arab World?  Killing terrorists?  I would think GOPers would be more involved in calling out the Biden Administration for this.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home