Tuesday, July 02, 2024

More Linx

 Today was somewhat better than yesterday; certainly not as long, as I left work at 5:30, went to a youth baseball game (I think I am the jinx there; the team is 0-2 when I show up, so I may need to follow from afar) then the library, then home.  Rah.  Then it was some good old paperwork, files, grants, etc.  Very exciting.  Almost as exciting as the circular firing squad going on among the Democrats.  All I can say is that it goes on for a very long time.  I think he should not go, as it makes Trump's route to victory easier, but of course, if he does depart, people can -- and should -- ask why it took so long, and why they have been lying for so long.  The answer, of course, is that they are Democrats...  now, again, every GOPer who goes on every media should be asking them why they have been hiding the obvious for so long; I don't think they will answer, of course, but if they do, it will be funny as all hell. 

RFK Jr.’s Family Doesn’t Want Him to Run. Even They May Not Know His Darkest Secrets. | Vanity Fair
I got a kick out of this, mainly because they are Kennedys, and what on earth could they possibly be ashamed of anymore?  I mean, this guy is a rapist, drug addict, serial adulterer, peddler of fake science that actually got people killed...and it's Vanity Fair that breaks the story?  Fascinating.

Biden’s Lapses Are Said to Be Increasingly Common and Worrisome - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
One can tell the NYT is serious about this one, as I was able to get through the paywall to read it.  Again, whether or not he goes, people need to be asking Dems -- and the press -- why this went on for so long.  Someone -- Vance or Rubio comes to mind, or DeSantis -- needs to go on the attack and lay into someone for it.

Paprocki: ‘Sunset’ CCHD, campaign for Catholic schools (pillarcatholic.com)
Interesting; I mean, in some states (ahem, Illinois) there are not school vouchers and the other programs that shovel money to religious schools.  But I would think in most we are giving them money hand over foot, so this seems a little curious, unless of course these funds are to go to schools which are actually Catholic, in which case they can be a bit more selective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home