Saturday, November 12, 2016

Victory!

Well, this has been an exciting week...I mean, I certainly didn't expect the Donald to pull it out, but her did...and I am damned glad, obviously.  Work has been pretty awesome, actually, as being one of the seven or so GOPers in the office..well, all those sad faces make me happy, given my deplorable nature and all.

Honestly, I can see people being pissed, but the protests...I don't recall Romney or McCain voters taking to the streets when their candidates lost, which leads me to believe that either we are better people, or we have more shit going on in our lives...and you know what I say about if you can't decide...  In the meantime, I can amuse myself with the notion of all those small-spending GOPers and their president who wants to spend a jillion dollars on infrastructure.  Mind you, I don't necessarily disagree; eight years ago, Dems said that spending all this money on roads and bridges with low interest rates was smart...and I think there is some logic.  But, of course, running that through the Tea Party...well, maybe not; the people who elected the Donald elected them, and I think they know that..

In the meantime, between my usual sleeplessness and the election -- I stayed up for it -- and Pub Quiz (a glorious victory), I have been...well, sleeping.  Thursday and Friday I was in bed by 9:30 and zonked; I got eight hours each day...yesterday I was still pretty bombed, and today's gym session will not go down as one of my best, but we are up and at them now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home