Tuesday, July 07, 2020

Progress Of A Sort

I am just blogging away here!  Ha!  Anyways, good day today... work, workout (solid, too -- I am pushing into 10-pounds heaver on most of my workouts), and a good meeting.  Got some reading done as well... and the email inbox is largely, but not entirely empty.  I am also thinking about a double at the gym again... last week I went in the AM (high blood sugar) and then at night (the normal workout) and while it was a bit tiring, it also felt good...  if I am going to do it more, I need to sleep more and longer, and start taking in more protein...

I don't see why more of this isn't happening; hell, MLB could prolly field more teams (even in AAA cities) and have more players participate.  I would think that if COVID-19 really began to ravage rosters, teams would have no choice but to find players, so... why not make it easer?

Sad news, sort of... I finally finished watching ALL of the videos in the series.  I will miss this -- I think everyone knows how I love to learn more crap -- but there are other things to watch and listen to, and it is high time I got around to them.  Ahem.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home