Friday, July 03, 2020

Wake and Woke

Now, hilariously, I am not tired and don't want to go to bed quite yet, though I am pretty sure I am not setting the clock and will (in theory) sleep in.  Ha!

I sort of had a full day -- cut the grass, hit the gym, read a magazine, did some paperwork, watched "Real Women Have Curves."  That gets me to 730 on the list... it was...ok?  Cute?  Funny?  I mean, I didn't really identify with it, but it wasn't the worst film I have seen on the list.

This is hilarious to me; much as the old line about academic politics being so dirty because the stakes are so small... I don't know, I just love stories like this, as it is people at their worst...

I am shocked, shocked, that Democrats could possibly involved in a scandal like this...

Went to Express Deli in Brookpark for lunch today... it's on my foodie list for a reuben, so I had one.. it was good, not great... I liked it but I am not sure I would go back, mainly due to "so many other places to try" factor more than anything.  I usually don't eat that way for lunch, and I could feel something heavy in me for much of the afternoon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home