Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Big news

 Well, look at the bright side...the Tribe scored a run!  And we got to see some more roster manuevers!!

So, no college football -- at least in the Midwest and the West Coast -- and Kamala is the VEEP.  I don't know how some conferences can do fall football and some can do spring, unless we want to see dueling national championships, or something like that.  I don't necessary disagree with Saban that the players are safer together, there (particularly under his watchful eye), but I find it hard to believe that if someone gets it, no one else will, which is sort of a problem...

Kamala!  I think it was the safe and logical choice, and Joe cannot afford to alienate the black vote.  Can Trump capitalize?  I would like to see Pence grill her about what she said about Joe in the Dem debates, but I wonder if he has the killer instinct there...  At least she has a record that affords... well, ample opportunities for TV time.

My phone has been taking longer to charge...not sure if it is age, the new charger, some app I use... not a huge deal per se, as I try to keep it at 100, and tend to go periods without checking my phone, but it's not like I need an excuse to be paranoid about something else.

In other gripes, Ohiolink is now working, but it is only delivering to colleges, so my plan to order needed films and other books has been delayed, not that I do not have enough to watch or read as it is.

Hit Cafe Ah-Roma in Berea last nite for dinner, and it was...good?  The coffee was decent, the servers nice, and while I forgot I was in a coffee shop in a college town, the locals were friendly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home