Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Progress of a Sort

Another night of dealing with other peoples' crises last night...oi.  At least that was an interesting Tribe game.  Monday, when Votto hit the homer, I just knew that game was over, and it was... last night, with Bieber going, you figured they would ride him hard... and they did.  Reyes hit a nice pitch for the HR, and Hand shut them down...

Monday I watched "Old Yeller," putting me up to 733 on the National Film Registry.  Now, I am not a dog person, so... that said, I watched the movie, and I was like, this is it?  I guess it was sort of sad, putting the thing down, but, aside from the cultural reference.... I am good.  

Mom had a medical appointment downtown Monday (some clarity there but not a lot of progress) and on the way home I stopped in Chinatown to get dinner at Wonton Buffet & BBQ, which I had heard was one of Cleveland's best Chinese places.  Sadly, it was takeout only -- for Chinese, I think, you sort of want to sit down and order from the menu that isn't in English.  It was good, mind you, but in retrospect I should have thought this out more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home