Thursday, November 25, 2021

Turkey Day

 There was a lot I could have done yesterday, but instead I watched "Casablanca" and read.  Alas; laundry can wait.  One thing I have been noticing while watching Jeopardy! (and that is one thing I do); namely, there have been a lot of runaway games.  I mean, this isn't a problem per se in that the champions are really good, but I also think people like to see competitive games; no wants to see the Washington Generals 100 times.  Not sure it is problem that has a ready solution...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  Hope your day is filled with gluttony and safe travels.  And, if you so desire, quality family time.  I don't know; some people don't like turkey, but to me, a leg and some dark meat is Matt-heaven.  I will also note that as always, I am staying far away from the food pantry and the hot meal served today...a most wonderful Thanksgiving tradition.  :)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/it-s-time-to-hold-democrats-accountable-for-the-lies-that-incite-riots-and-violence/ar-AAR2Fzr?li=BBnbcA1

Hahahahaha.  Can anybody tell me any time when Democrats have been accountable for anything?  Obamacare.  Joe Biden's rape allegations.   Bill Clinton and his rapes.  The Afghan "evacuation?"  I mean, I want this to happen as much as anything, but not in my lifetime will any media presence admit to that sort of thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home